Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Senior Sales Executive working virtually and close to a major US city. The company is 15 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets; drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment.
Experience selling to Transportation or Logistics is a must
The Enterprise Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities and drive new logo acquisition for large companies who rely on vehicle fleets and equipment assets to drive revenue.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives about their business, their fleet management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a proven, strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious. They uncover challenges and solve problems that result in delivering value and closing business.
- Gain an understanding of the buying team situation and goals
- Diagnose needs with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Drive value and buy in across large external buying teams
- Share outcomes, case studies, success stories and industry research
- Share insight with buying teams that help them through the buying process
- Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously
- Focus on the right opportunities through the use of prioritization skills
- Manage/deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure
- Produce and manage meeting plans, demo schedules, detailed requirements and tasks lists that keep opportunities on track
Essential Skills & Abilities
- A charismatic, friendly personality with attention to detail; strong collaboration and listening skills
- Tech savvy with strong business acumen
- Conscientious, flexible, dedicated & highly motivated with a team-oriented attitude
- Willing to work individually and collectively with other team members
- Strong learning and self-development skills
- Ability to negotiate / influence opportunities, communicate / evaluate priorities, manage client expectations, document and evaluate processes, and present effectively (both documentation and delivery), identify problems, and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Consistent success exceeding quota selling in large market SaaS sales
- 5+ years Enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience
Salary : $75,000 – $95,000