Our firm is in search of a Manager of Compliance & Privacy for 2 Acute care Hospitals part of a prestigious health system. We need someone who can bring in ideas about continuous improvements throughout compliance and privacy with great written and oral communication skills.
Our client is looking for very specific qualifications. To be considered you should have experience DOING the following:
- monitoring compliance with laws and regulations both at the federal and state levels
- Outstanding communication skills to be reporting to the System Hospital CEO and the Corporate Compliance Officer including interaction with Senior Management on the maintenance of the Compliance and Privacy Program.
- Successful developer of Compliance and Privacy programs including training, drafting revisions to related policies
- You have conducted investigations and successfully resolved noncompliance matters
- You have implemented appropriate resolution or corrective action to mitigate risk.
- You have been responsible for the maintenance of the corporate compliance and privacy program for a hospital system, including all required elements of the Medicare and state Medicaid compliance guidance.
Experience and education required. Salary is based on experience. When submitting your resume, please state your current salary and your salary expectations:
- Masters Degree
- Five to seven years’ experience relating to Compliance and Privacy with a thorough understanding of compliance and privacy regulation in a hospital setting.
In this role you will be responsible for one small hospital and one medium sized hospital. You will spend the majority of your time in the Lower Westchester, NY location.
Please know our client is NOT offering a relocation package, however a sign on bonus MIGHT be offered which can then be used for relocation. Interview travel expenses are NOT covered, however for the right candidate, hotel arrangements might be covered.
Our client offers great benefits. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $95,000 – $160,000