We are in search of an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years experience working in a hospital setting. The role is Administrative Director of Engineering and Facilities.
Our facility is a Magnet Hospital located in one of Virginia’s smaller cities located 7 miles northeast of Richmond with a population of 37,000, excellent schools, low crime, reasonable cost of living.
Relocation is offered for this role and possible small sign on bonus.
To be considered you should have the following:
- Knowledge of all systems and procedures used in Construction, Plant Operations and Maintenance at a level generally acquired during five to seven years of progressively more responsible experience, with experience in a hospital or medical center setting REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management.
- MUST be Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) licensed or eligible to take the exam within a year.
- 3-5 years leadership experience in a hospital setting
- Understanding JAHCO requirements
More of what the qualified candidate will be DOING:
- Address key issues requiring action by executive management, description of the design status as well as schedule and budget updates.
- Responsible for overall management of Project Delivery Team (architect, engineers, contractors, designers, biomedical engineers, consultants, etc.) and to lead and document weekly owner/architect/contractor meetings
- You will have oversight of 3 facilities. One large facility and the others being a small community hospital and the other a small critical access hospital. You will work out of the main large hospital and will be required to visit the other 2 smaller hospitals once a week or as necessary.
- Maintain on-going communication with the CEO.
- Reports to CEO
- Responsible for 3-5 direct reports
- Hours are Monday thru Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Lots of opportunity for career growth. This facility is very much an advocate for hiring from within.
If you are hired, our client offers you this opportunity!:
You will be eligible for and earn within three years the Operations & Performance Management Professional (OPMP) Designation from the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). Designation will be maintained through the attainment of continuing education units for the duration of employment.
Salary starts at $ 125,000 and can go up quite considerably from here depending on your years of experience. Our client can offer a small sign on bonus and relocation assistance. This position is eligible for a leadership incentive program with a target bonus of 7.5% of base up to 11.25% annually based on the client facility meeting its business goals.
Our client offers great benefits, annual merit increases and a very competitive salary that goes well into the six figures. Salary depends on years of experience.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement and the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $125,000 – $135,000