Our client is located in the neighborhood of the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles.
We are in search of an Engineer for a Medical Center with 200+ beds. To be considered you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or an equivalent field
- Current LA City Fire Card within 30 days of hire
- Five years (5) progressive management/supervision experience in construction, and maintenance of equipment, utilities, and buildings.
- Proficient in knowledge of federal, state and local building codes, standards and specifications.
- Proficient in facilities management techniques for healthcare facility
- Proficient, qualify and competent to complete and follow up the statement of conditions with the scope of the LSC assessment activities and the building complexity and occupancy type(s) being assessed
This position involves providing strategic direction, planning, and leadership for all aspects of departmental functions for the Facilities Division of the Hospital, which includes Engineering Services and Bio Medical Departments, in order to maintain their efficient operation.
Here you will be coordinating and administering policies, procedures, programs, and resource planning within the Facilities Division in support of overall hospital goals and objectives.
It is a PLUS if you have a Los Angeles County Boiler Operator License.
In this role you will have direct reports and you will report to the Chief Operating Officer. There are the opportunity for you to earn bonuses.– Managers Incentive Plan has a range based on goals met which is 4%-12%.
In addition, our client offers a very competitive six figure salary, PTO, full comprehensive benefits package, 401K etc…
To learn more, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $93,000 – $155,000