Summary: Performs administrative support functions within the Human Resources Department. Human Resource Administrative Assistant must be able to be trusted to maintain confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the company’s travel arrangements ensuring that the best costs are maintained.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Maintains a general travel calendar with incoming/outgoing customers, visitors and employees.
- Supports outside Sales Team on travel, meeting coordination and general needs.
- Coordinates meeting rooms and food/beverage service as needed.
- Acts as liaison for company visitors.
- Manages the company’s office equipment.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Answer main line calls.
- Supports the management of the company’s archives. Maintains procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of the company’s records.
- Supports filing systems, and other clerical functions.
- Mail distribution.
- Maintains kitchen supplies.
- Ensure confidentiality and Team Member privacy
- Provide a respectful approach when interfacing with Team Members.
- Support HR Manager with administrative tasks related to benefits administration, team member interaction, data collection and reporting, and all other duties as deemed required by HR Manager.
Salary : $30,000 – $45,000