The Human Resources Manager acts as primary point of contact for all Human Resources functions and reports to the company’s ownership. This includes recruitment (20+ new hires per year), the management of vendor relationships, administrative processes associated with all employee activities (onboarding, distribution of policies, benefits enrollment, termination of employees, salary increases, etc.).
- 8-15 years in progressive generalist roles and a Bachelor-level degree
- Demonstrated experience in high volume recruitment and the ability to organize an efficient hiring process.
- Working knowledge of employee benefit plans [health and welfare plans, 401(k) and other benefits]
- Knowledge of current regulations and the ability to integrate them into published company policies.
- Ability to develop working relationships with other members of management, outside vendors and the local community.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word.
The HR Manager will initially be an individual contributor and regularly interface with senior management to align HR requirements with the needs of the business.
This opportunity is for a self-starter that can organize and grow a Human Resources department which becomes an integral component of the company’s ongoing success.
Salary : $95,000 – $125,000