Mechanical Engineer to work on a wide range of industrial, government, education and/or healthcare building projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine engineering assignments including design of plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection systems.
- Complete design calculations, system sizing and equipment selections; prepare engineering plans and specifications.
- Coordinate and execute project designs from initial planning phase through construction.
- Participate in field activities such as assessments and verification of existing facilities, energy audits, field observation of construction projects, commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Has indirect supervisory responsibility of a few, coordinating work of others to complete a project; mentors junior staff.
- 5+ years HVAC design
- 4+ years experience with Carrier HAP or Trane TRACE
- Proficient with REVIT
- PE – EIT will be considered
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000