This position successfully generates and grows sales relationships with customers by identifying needs and opportunities within the product lines and matching the appropriate product offering. Works as part of a collaborative team to drive sales by focusing on acquisition, development, retention and management of strategic clients in designated territories.
· Sell company services to current and potential clients.
· Strong organizational and communication skills, above average mechanical aptitude, and the ability to interaction with a diverse customer base
· Ability to building a territory with both OEM’s
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- 5 plus years related experience and/or training and a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to seven years of proven outside industrial sales experience years
Salary : $55,000 – $110,000