Industrial Inside Sales – Customer Service Representative is the main point of contact for customers and acts as a focal point for quotes, quote follow up and the single point of control in managing the day to day customer interaction.
· Sell industrial products and maintain customer accounts
· Take orders on the phone and over the internet
· Enter orders and product quotes into the computer system
· Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales orders for orders obtained
· Estimate delivery dates based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules and inventory
· Prepare reports of business transactions in company database
· Work with account managers to keep account activities up to date
· Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries
5 plus years related experience and/or training; or Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume environment utilizing Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, etc.
· Knowledge of industrial hose and gasket industry preferred
Salary : $40,000 – $50,000