Company: Fortune 500
Position: Continuous Improvement Leader
Manufacturer of bio-medical testing equipment. The products are designed to improve patient health and reduce cost of care.
The Continuous Improvement Lead will work directly with customers (clinical laboratory and management teams) to improve their operations and culture in order to build or solidifying business relationships. This position will have a large customer facing component with an emphasis in teaching customers world class continuous improvement. This includes Lean methodology, value stream mapping, and Kaizen events. This position will require approximately 50%+ travel.
Education / Experience:
· Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
· Operations background a plus.
· Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification is a plus
· 5-10 years leading CI initiatives across operation and business mgmt settings with focus on Kaizen facilitation
· Mastery of Lean/TPS with a tool box that includes 5S, Standard Work, Visual and Daily Managemnt, Problem Solving Process, Kaizen facilitation, Value Stream Mapping, TPI, TPM, and policy deployment
· CI consulting experience (internal or external)
· Healthcare emphasis is a desired plus but not required.
· Use consultative approach to promote and facilitate diagnosis of operations and business practices to eliminate waste.
· Collect data, process it, and present to customers for root cause analysis.
· Plan and execute successful kaizen events for single site
· Provide formal and informal CI training and coaching
· Build relationships with internal and external customers
· Position is based from home office and requires 60-70% travel in North America
· Numbers and fact driven
· Hands-on and detail-oriented but also able to see the big picture
· Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
· Energetic and adaptable
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://k7y.pl/a/9Sjd6 →