Our client does Sales and Service of Overhead Cranes in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. They want to add a Lead Position Steel Erector.
- Layout, installation and repair of overhead crane systems. This service is to be performed at companies throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
- Minimum of 5 years of crane installation experience.
- Should have Certifications in OSHA 30, crane and rigging, and forklift and man lift.
- Must be certified in SMAW welding process.
- Have to be able to interpret blue prints.
- Must be physically fit, not afraid of heights (0-40 foot), have a good driving record and must pass a drug, alcohol and fitness test prior to beginning position.
- Candidates will need to travel to job sites throughout Wisconsin to install and repair cranes. The hours per day will vary dependent on service calls received per day. Some out of town/overnight services will be part of this position.
Salary : $90,000 – $120,000