- Facilitate multiple Lean Kaizen events, driving the cross-functional team to implement change resulting in streamlined processes.
- Instill the Continual Improvement/Lean Kaizen approach of breakthrough improvements throughout the organization
- Proactively drive change and process improvements across all functional areas.
- Work with leadership to identify areas for Lean Kaizen events, establish goals and objectives for each event, create project charter and select cross functional team members and leaders.
- Participate in development of Continual Improvement/Lean training materials & curriculum.
- Communicate cross-functionally at all levels within the company, including senior management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years of Lean, Six Sigma, project management, training, and/or other related methodologies. Distribution environment is preferred
- Excellent presentation/oral and written communications skills required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio
A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel 20% are required.
Salary : $50,000 – $75,000