- Supervise mechanics and maintenance staff in accordance with all policies implemented by the company
- Performs Maintenance, Repair and Preventative Maintenance of Aseptic packaging lines.
- Maintain the operation of the production equipment by working with operators and other staff to identify and correct potential issues that could create downtime.
- Assisting other departments where needed as directed by management
- Working closely with the Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Coordinator, and the Technical Manager on Maintenance issues (schedule PM(s), training, project coordination
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs of ALL production equipment, and assist wherever needed regardless of dept. boundaries (production, building or Plant Utilities)
- Ensure the daily logs, PM(s), and CWO(s) are being filled out properly before being submitted
- Document any issues that require follow up repairs/replacement and submit to the Maintenance Lead, Maintenance Coordinator or Maintenance Manager to generate work orders or add to PM(s)
- Works closely with the Maintenance lead, Maintenance Coordinator, and Technical Manager in the absence of the Maintenance Manager.
- 5 years minimum of Maintenance experience in and industrial setting
- Food manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work night shift
- Working knowledge of Aseptic Packaging manufacturing
- Working closely with management to complete work requirements
- Ability to work from manuals and prints
Salary : $80,000 – $98,000