Are you a Maintenance Manager with a BSEE who wants to lead a maintenance team for a tier two automotive manufacturer in a two shift operation with a culture that offers a good work/life balance? If you can answer "yes" to this question, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and has a strong history of custom solutions for precision stamping needs. Our client's processes include stamping, CNC machining, welding, and assembling components and assemblies for the automotive and light truck industries in a high volume environment. Business is strong! As Maintenance Manager, reporting to the Plant Manager, you will manage a maintenance team of up to seven maintenance techs.
As Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carrying out inspections of the equipment and facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Planning and overseeing all repair and installation activities
- Allocating workload and supervising staff
- Monitoring equipment inventory and placing orders when necessary
- Monitoring expenses and controlling the budget for maintenance
- Managing relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keeping maintenance logs and reporting on daily activities
- Organizing and maintaining spare parts crib
Your background must include:
- BSEE preferred. ASEE will be considered
- Minimum of 5-8 years of maintenance experience with a strong focus on electrical troubleshooting: experience installing, maintaining, and repairing 3 phase, 480 volt electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Strong PLC troubleshooting experience
- Strong supervisory/managerial experience
- Mechanical experience
- Experience in a stamping environment preferred but not required
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiar with 5S
- Experience scheduling and monitoring task completion
- Solid oral communication skills
Our client is seeking local/commutable candidates as there is no relocation offered.
Salary : $75,000 – $95,000