Our client needs a Maintenance person with mechanical skills. Additionally electrical skills would be very helpful. You will be responsible for performing changeovers, troubleshooting, equipment repairs, continuous improvement and preventive maintenance on high speed production equipment. This is an off shift position working from 6 PM to 6 AM with a schedule of Monday – Tuesday on, Wednesday – Thursday off, Friday – Saturday – Sunday on with the opposite schedule the second week. This plant is located near Platteville and is one of several production sites. This is a growing company.
- Understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
- Accurately troubleshoot common mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
- Perform root-cause analysis to diagnose, repair and implement permanent solutions to equipment failures.
- Perform and direct set-up & adjustments of equipment.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that reduces operating costs.
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
Depending on your level of Electro-Mechanical skills you could also be asked to:
- Fabricate electrical systems including circuit boards, machine control panels and simple mechanical components.
- Assemble electrical and mechanical systems as directed by an engineer.
- Install electrical equipment in accordance with the NEC and local electrical codes.
- Troubleshoot all electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment problems.
- Repair, rework and calibrate pneumatic, mechanical and electrical assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances with minimal supervision.
- Perform and document necessary inspections and maintenance.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies.
- Fabricate, build and install machinery and make corrections with limited supervision.
- Test and maintain automated, servo-mechanical or electromechanical equipment.
- A combination of at least 5 years’ of maintenance experience, through education and hands on work
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and blue prints.
- Ability to use mechanical tools, gauges, and machines.
- Good computer skills
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and have good problem-solving skills.
If you have Electro-Mechanical skills it is expected you will also have:
- Experience with electrical tools as well as test and measuring equipment to assemble and/or troubleshoot equipment. These include but are not limited to: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Caliper, Micrometers, Comparators, Height gauge.
- Be knowledgeable in NFPA and NEMA techniques and requirements.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of TTL, CMOS logic and NEC electrical code.
- Working understanding of: Servos, Steppers, Camera Systems, Solenoid systems, Pneumatic systems, Robotics, Cam and linkage systems, PLC/PC and communications, drives, Motors, Ultrasonic/Thermal Couple/Resistive/Inductive/Capacitive/Optic/Pressure sensors.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Some relocation assistance through a sign on bonus
Jumps start your career and apply now! We review all resumes and applications submitted. A staff member will contact you directly if you meet the qualifications for the position.
Salary : $50,000 – $65,000