DO YOU LOVE SPORTS? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN LICENSING AND SPORTS? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, LOOK NO FURTHER.
Must be sports minded and have a love and passion for professional sports
Our client utilizes the collective marketing power of professional sports players to assist licensees and sponsors who want to associate their brands and products with professional athletes.
Our client is currently looking to fill a Manager, Digital Interactive & Gaming position to develop and manage all aspects of the company’s interactive games, digital apps and emerging tech business. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in product licensing and development, maintain strong industry contacts and be well-versed in digital trends.
- Working out of the NYC office and reporting to the Director, Licensing & Business Development.
- Craft licensing strategies, define revenue objectives, identify growth opportunities and execute approved plans
- Secure licensing partnerships that are aligned to defined business strategy
- Active involvement with the licensee product creation and development
- Support sell-in and retail development of Licensed Products
- Manage direct report by providing leadership support to assure business targets are attained as well as providing mentorship
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic performance and at least five to seven years of relevant digital and interactive gaming experience combined with a strong passion for baseball, basketball and football….and all professional sports
- Accomplished deal negotiator with a proven track record in hitting revenue targets
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, oral and communication skills
- Must possess contacts and maintain network of stakeholders across the digital/interactive licensing landscape
- Working knowledge of licensing deals and contract process
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Highly organized and able to meet strict and erratic deadlines
- Out-of-town travel
Salary : $125,000 – $150,000