Our client is a unique one which means this is a unique opportunity for you to consider when it comes to a Case Management role.
Our client works to improve operational performance for hospitals supporting financial improvement which results in enhancing the patient experience, and drive value-based performance.
This opportunity is located in South Central Texas (not affected by Hurricane Harvey).
To be considered you first need to meet the following requirements:
- RN, LVN, LPN (license required)
- Manager/supervisor (people management required)
- Medical case management experience required
If you have these components, our client is also in need of the qualified candidate possessing the following knowledge and experience:
• Experience in Case Management or other managed care environment
• Knowledge of disease specific states, clinical and community resources.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to network, advocate, communicate assertively with all stakeholders
• Ability to work with high volume and strict timeframes
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills especially while multitasking
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Works well independently as well as part of a team
• Strong commitment to help others
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Education: RN or LVN or LPN with active licensure status in the applicable state/s
• Preferred Education: BA or BS in Nursing
• Minimum Experience:
o 2+ years disease management, case management or formal patient education experience
o 2+ years of experience leading clinicians and teams
• Preferred Experience:
o 3 to 5 years disease management, case management or formal patient education experience
o CCM Certification
In this role you will be very involved in contributing to the Accountable Care Organization programs and will report to the ACO of Clinical Operations. You are not only involved in improving health outcomes, but increased patient engagement in self-care, and improve coordination and health care delivery.
Depending on your years of experience, you could be earning 6 figures in this role. Our client offers a very robust benefits package which includes a robust 401K, PTO and full Health/ medical coverage.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to Melissa along with the best days and times to reach you. We look forward to discussing with you!
Salary : $98,000 – $98,000