This is a Direct Hire Position
Our client is a growing precision machine shop that has 5 climate controlled plants located in Wisconsin.
If you are up for the challenge and have 5 to 10 years of experience using CAD/CAM systems and have previous machining experience we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Utilize programming, set up and operation knowledge to their fullest potential
- Troubleshoot and think outside of the box to solve problems and improve processes
- Interpret complex blueprints with GD&T symbols
- Share their machining knowledge with others
- Are Challenged and consistently
Why join our team?
- Stability and growth – we serve many diverse industries which keeps business stable and our machinists constantly learning.
- Environment – Our team believes in 5 core values (Quality Excellence, Can-Do-Attitude, Respectful, Truthful and being Generous).
- Low turnover – Our average tenure is 14 years. We have employees with 40+ years of service.
Our client offers health, dental, vision, PTO, life insurance, 401k contribution, tuition reimbursement, family friendly environment and quarterly profit sharing. Don’t feel like starting over? We can often expedite PTO and branch health insurance coverage.
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000