Our client promoted the former manager to the COO role and they need a new Manufacturing Manager for this maker of custom industrial equipment. You will be responsible for creating a safe work environment and a culture of excellence. In this role you be responsible for leading and managing the steps to improve P&L, meet production and budget goals, implement process and technology improvements, increase capacity utilization, and support R&D and Sales for product improvements. This position will be accountable for all elements of the operation, including staffing, equipment, technical support and work methods.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe manufacturing working environment that exceeds OSHA requirements and assures compliance within company policies and government regulations.
- Actively participates and delegates appropriate authority within Safety Committee, Incident Review Board, and Safety Audit Process.
- Champions the manufacturing quality practices aligned with the company's Quality Management System (QMS) and quality policy towards the achievement of a zero defect culture.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Provides direction, development and leadership to 10 production supervisors and and indirect staff of 160.
- Actively participate and delegate appropriate authority within Quality Audit Process, Management Review Process, Non-Conformance Process, Problem Investigation, and Corrective Action Process.
- Leads manufacturing in development, alignment, reporting, and completion of annual strategic plans to ensure the effective implementation and adherence to the plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 7+ years or 10 years’ experience and some academics in custom capital equipment manufacturing
- Must have low volume / high mix manufacturing experience such as job shop
- Strong leadership, planning, operational skills
- Prior experience with implementation of LEAN concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Our client is on a growth path and they need someone who can help them get to or past the $200 million revenue level
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability insurances
- Excellent profit sharing
- Vacation and holidays
- Educational assistance
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. Relocation help is available but the client will not sponsor visas.
Salary : $90,000 – $115,000