In need of a Market Research Analyst for a long standing client of ours. Very solid company. The ideal candidate will drive Marketing & Sales efforts by developing high-quality suspect lists to support targeted inbound marketing campaigns using a variety of resources and technology. Market Research Analyst will frequently present the findings and recommendations about research and insights. Principally responsible for researching and interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings.
Research market conditions in regional, or international national areas to determine potential sales opportunity of specific products and services. Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. The Market Research Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to make independent decisions on the qualifications of new business suspects in existing and targeted markets
- Communicate qualified suspects to market development team for cultivation
- Obtain data to design surveys and perform assessments of customer feedback resulting in actionable recommendations for the company
- Track marketing and sales trends, analyze collected data, and report on relevant insights on a quarterly basis
- Perform competitive market research
- Conduct in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Author reports containing actionable recommendations
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Support inbound marketing efforts by contributing to industry relevant blogs
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to help out wherever needed
- Ability to multi-task as (s)he will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Strong understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and Office related software
Salary : $46,000 – $59,000