|Marketing Manager – Industry Atlanta, GA or Remote Note: Company will not sponsor candidates|
Lead and execute marketing efforts that will bring value to our customers while differentiating company from the competition in the industry market.
Focus on development and execution of marketing strategies & plans to promote existing and new technologies in defined Industrial market sub-segments and evaluation of business opportunities.
Drive for profitable growth for I&W Americas in co-operation with sales and in line with our strategic plans. Be the liaison between Sales and Product line management.
|WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS|
- Minimum 8 -10 years of relevant experience in a leadership role developing marketing strategy and communication plan
- Bachelor Degree in Science with MBA or strong marketing experience from the industry
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Continuously investigate the market trends and seek for regional business opportunities especially for industrial applications.
- Develop industrial market strategy and marketing plan in-line with business strategy, marketing needs and developing market trends
- Lead regional market intelligence efforts and co-operate closely with global BI by providing and frequently updating regional data
- Actively participate in sales calls and tradeshows, to support sales and to collect and understand industrial market needs. Use these as input for value proposition of new commercial offerings / concepts / models.
- Contribute to early development of all commercial offering (incl. new business models) from start to commercialization.
- Drive regional business development and commercialization of new products and applications, by creating business cases with Sales, Application, PLM and R&D.
- Lead marketing efforts in front of industrial customers in coordination with Sales to promote entire company product range.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-(Cont.)|
- Create customer and market analysis and monitor and report competitor dynamics in region
- Analyze market price movements in order to guide PL Management with regards to market pricing.
- Support sales with customer pricing decisions when needed
- Support sales with product knowledge (especially in process chemicals) for marketing and sales purposes
- Support the regional and global strategy development and execution
- Analyze and evaluate business opportunities for new products and services development by preparing business case calculations for regional decision making
- Follow and report market trends and key leading indicators
- Develop and execute MarCom strategy in co-operation with sales including content to marketing channels such as conferences, brochures, website.
- Develop marketing communication plan. Implement jointly with Marketing Communications team.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Extensive knowledge of usual MS Office Suite, mastery of PowerPoint and Excel is an asset
- Broad knowledge of most valuable industrial trade shows
- Network of industry Market study consultants
- Project leadership skills
- Self -motivated individual capable to work with minimum supervision
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Company product line knowledge, in addition to coagulants and polymers especially the process chemicals knowledge is an asset (preferred)
- Understanding of chemical applications for various industrial water treatment needs (preferred)
- Ability to speak and understand a second language (French, Portuguese, Spanish) is an asset
- Substantial desk work including computer/phone
- Capacity to travel, have a valid passport
Salary : $90,000 – $115,000