Our firm is in search of a PRACTICING Board Certified MD or DO interested in becoming Chief Medical Director interested in directing and coordinating the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions of a Managed Care Organization. We are open to considering those who are BC in Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, Family Practice, Psychiatry, Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine) or other specialty (and familiar with Medicare patients).
Here is what our ideal, qualified candidate looks like:
- Type A personality
- Change Agent
- Knows how to hold people accountable
- An innovative thinker
- Experience with both Medicare and Medicaid patients
- Excellent communicator with Provider Practices and Hospitals… speaking on quality and educating on best practices. You will have influence over clinical and non-clinical issues.
- It is a PLUS if you have experience with Medicaid higher acuity population- TANF and CHIP.
- It is a PLUS if you have working knowledge on HEDIS and Quality
- This role will also focus on multiple chronic conditions as well as Medicare/Long term support services/Long term care as it relates to Medicaid.
While this is a full time role, you will also be expected to volunteer patient care which is included in the regular working hours of the role.
Our client is offering relocation nationwide. In addition to a base salary, our client is also offering a 20% bonus or higher.
It is a plus if you have previous Medical Director experience and if you have a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Healthcare Administration or related field.
Our client offers a robust benefits package which includes a 401K plan, PTO, full medical and much more. Salary is negotiable depending on the # of years clinical experience you have. To learn more about this great opportunity please email your resume along with salary requirements.
Salary : $231,000 – $325,000