If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a dynamic and growing company please read on. Our client needs a Mechanical Design Engineer. You will be responsible for design/drafting and engineering support for new and existing products of AC /DC motors, injection molded components, electronic assemblies and other related products. The plant is located about an hour from Madison.
- New Product Design from concept through manufacturing with input from customers.
- Create and update new and existing BOM as needed.
- Assist with development and prototyping of new products.
- Redesign and enhance performance of existing products to meet project specific requirements.
- Provide technical support to Sales Group.
- Issue engineering component specifications for both domestic and overseas vendors
- Interface with project team members, suppliers and customers during project life cycle.
- 3 years in a manufacturing environment requiring a strong mechanical assembly skills
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be competent with SolidWorks
- Prior experience with and of the following is desired: injection molding, machining, metal forming, and electrical assembly
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Desire to assist with hands-on prototyping
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Some assistance with relocation if necessary
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role.
Salary : $65,000 – $73,000