One of our best long term clients in the growing wind energy industry is in need of a Mechanical Engineer This company is a leading provider of large equipment for the Wind Energy industry. This division of the company has experienced large market share growth in the past several years and seeks to continue to provide technically superior products. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Lead Engineer.
· Coordinate with engineering team, production, and service technicians to ensure product quality and repairs.
· Develop processes and procedures for remanufacturing of wind turbines and industrial gearboxes.
· Develop inspection reports to be used by internal and field personnel.
· Use failure mode analysis techniques and root cause analysis to determine and fix product issues.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· 3 years of engineering experience.
· Proficient with AutoCad and 3D modeling.
· Able to mechanical and electrical blueprints.
· Ability to travel up to 20%