Very successful automotive supplier has immediate need for an MRP Support Specialist. This job can be based in Whitehall MI or Carrolton TX.
Support manufacturing locations with ERP/MRP related issues. The ERP/MRP support specialist provides technical and functional support in the areas of ERP/MRP systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing, security access and training.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business/operations analysis or a related field, with 5 years of experience MRP/ERP experience
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the QAD – MRP System.
- EDI knowledge, Gentran software is a plus in this area
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Occasional travel will be required.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Works closely with the following at our two manufacturing locations:
- Materials Managers
- Commodity Mangers
- Plant Managers
- Thoroughly understands ERP/MRP subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels across the institution
- Maintains liaisons with business, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP/MRP issues.
- Works with end-users in support of regular business operations; documents applications and provides cross-functional training as needed.
- Must communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Salary : $60,000 – $85,000