AHHHH the Midwest. Good people, comfort food, all 4 seasons and lots of opportunity for outdoor activities after work and on the weekends. Outstanding place to raise a family.
We are in search of a qualified candidate for our Regional Director of Quality who will be heavily involved in the :
- leading and collaborating with others on National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accreditation and/or Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) performance
- Responsible for quality improvement aspects of risk adjustment processes for all products
- Collaborate with Medicare STARS team to improve overall STARS ratings for Medicare products (including HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS)
- Oversee provider satisfaction surveys and implement action plans for improvements
- Research and incorporate best practices into operations
Our client is offering relocation and this position pays a competitive 6 figure base salary plus 20% performance bonus.
In this role you will report to the Vice President, Corporate Quality & Risk Adjustment, Risk Adjust/Quality Ops
To be considered you must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, related clinical degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of quality management, quality improvement or healthcare operations experience.
- Experience servicing in a Quality capacity within healthcare arena.
- Quality experience – improving operations, HEDIS and/or CAHPS experience. Strong in HEDIS/Risk etc. and strong in process improvement
It is a plus if you have a Masters’ degree and strong managed care experience. Background from the health plan side.
Client also offers a robust benefits package with PTO, Medical, Dental and 401K. To learn more about our client, please email your resume along with your salary requirement and the best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $105,000 – $125,000