Our client, a leading provider of hardware equipment sold through retail, online retailers, Home Centers (Home Depot, Lowe's, Menard's), co-ops, mass merchants, two-step distributors, and internet channels, is looking for a National Accounts Manager.
The National Accounts Manager (NAM) will develop and lead the implementation of strategies and programs to grow profitability and customer satisfaction at select Home Center accounts. This position reports to National Sales Manager and will be remotely located, with preference for Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC.
- Lead all account activities, including product line reviews, business reviews, product launches, and store program execution.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships across all levels of the customers's organization and within the company to maximize retail sales opportunities.
- Ensure that financial objectives, operational metrics and customer service levels are met or exceeded. Manage product mix, price and cost-to-serve. Develop fact based recommendations to maximize product and program performance.
- Conduct on-going market and competitive research and use that information to support short and long-term account plans and initiatives. Provide input on products, pricing, packaging, and merchandising.
- BS in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related field
- 5+ years of successful selling experience selling to home centers (Home Depot, Lowe's, Menard's)
- Proven ability to establish and maintain influential relationship at all levels within customer organizations
- Solid understanding of account P&Ls and the elements that drive profitability.
- Experience building and managing a budget.
- Ability to travel 25%
Salary : $80,000 – $120,000