Position: National Sales Manager
Location: Remote with preference for Atlanta, Charlotte or Chicago
Our client, a leader in a consumer hardware category, needs a National Sale Manager (NSM). The National Sales Manager will drive the growth of the business and develop the market for innovative new products. They sell through multiple channels including retail and on-line, including the Home Centers (Home Depot, Lowe’s and Menards), co-ops, mass merchants, two-step distributors, and internet channels. They will work with national accounts, hire and develop sales team, create budgets, and do business analysis and account planning. Location is flexible with preference for Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, or Chicago, IL.
Education / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related field
- 5+ years of successful selling experience to Home Centers and mass market retailers.
- Ability to assess market opportunities and analyze sales data and determine appropriate actions to improve account position.
- Understand account P&Ls and levers to achieve operating income goals.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Develop sales strategies and executes account plans to drive profitable growth, market penetration, and market share to meet financial objectives.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume potential. Analyzes quantitative sales data and anticipates customer issues, changing trends, competitive threats and opportunities. Measures the effectiveness of customer sales and service programs and identifies improvements.
- Defines the sales process. Cultivates and maintains effective business relationships with executive decision makers, industry influencers, and key strategic partners.
- Manage forecast and expenses for the team.
- Build a high-energy culture and a world class team.
- Reports to VP/GM
- Responsible for sales team
Salary : $120,000 – $160,000