An international manufacturing company is looking for a Night Shift Production Supervisor to lead a team of 20-30 Operators at one of their top plants near Aiken, SC. This is a 12-hour night-shift, 4 days on and 4 days off position. The Production Supervisor will be involved in administration, planning, establishing new customer specs, coordinating the launch of new products, monitoring production quality, initiating improvement projects, resolving customer complaints, EHS and working with Maintenance to minimize downtime and to insure a continuous operation in a union environment.
- A High School diploma is required
- Two years experience as a Production Supervisor in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Rubber or plastic injection molding experience is required.
- A Production Supervisor with a driven attitude and the ability to make things happen in a complicated manufacturing environment is needed for this position.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing (Kaizen, Poka-Yoke, 5S, Kan Ban, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Travel is expected to be minimal.
This company offers excellent benefits including relocation assistance from near-by states. Candidates with a stable work history and good production supervision experience in a rubber or plastic injection molding environment are encouraged to apply.
Salary : $55,000 – $65,000