Our firm is in search of a Board Certified (approved by the ABMS) Occupational Medicine Physician, but we will consider those Board Certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine with some Occupational medicine experience. This position involves working at an on site corporate clinic seeing the employees of a very prestigious company. This site provides Primary and Acute Urgent Care including physicals, immunizations, routine lab work, EKG’s and chronic condition counseling. All adult care.
You will be the sole physician at this site seeing approximately 6-8 patients per day. You will be involved in absence management, return to work authorization, injury management surveillance exams, travel medicine, urgent care, emergent care.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is
- Personable… a great personality is very important to our client.
- has strong primary care experience
- in medicine to ‘make a difference,’ not just for monetary motivations.
You will have a support staff: Case managers, 2 FT RNs, Health Center Manager and a Case manager RN. The RN Health Center Manager is over day-to-day operations—this is wonderful for you as you can focus on treating patients.
Hours: 38 hour a week schedule. Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4pm. The client is open to some flexibility in a 38 hour week schedule.
What is great about this role?:
- Opportunity to practice evidence based healthcare without a focus on production.
- Opportunity to build relationships with patients and make an impact.
- Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision—person pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), 20 days of PTO—increases to 25 days after a year, Matching 401k—after a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance ($2,500/5 days for Physician), and you will be located/ living in a beautiful area that is close to Manhattan Beach!
Salary is based on experience with salaries around $ 250,000. Relocation and possible sign on offered.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with salary requirements and the best times to reach you.
Salary : $250,000 – $250,000