Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new On-boarding Project Specialist working out of the Long Island Office. The company is 15 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service & foster a safer work environment.
Must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border.
PMP Certification Recommended
As an On-boarding Project Specialist, you will work with their new larger fleet clients as they on-board its proprietary solutions. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring a smooth, efficient and satisfying on-boarding experience. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B project management and experience with multi-month, multi-touchpoint projects.
Establish strong, and productive relationships with decision makers and users
- New client on-boarding for large fleets
- Builds and manages process typically for initial 30 – 120 days
- Utilizes existing resources, but also heavily involved directly in the management and delivery of:
- Unit Installation
- Obtaining of client fleet info
- Insuring proper units available in inventory & timely shipping of such to client
- Manage & deliver specific training offerings – initially and as refresher
- Develop, manage and improve Metrics of Success
- Confirm (internally) if you are on plan and successful
- Determine if installation and usage is successful and delivering ROI
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
- Understand client business operations and technology environment
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach wide range of customer stakeholders to deliver value to their respective roles
- Drive and monitor client performance metrics
- Current experience in on-boarding new clients
- Have worked in a software environment
- Have worked with large and complex new client installations
- Proven work experience as an account manager or customer success role in SaaS or related technology field
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Strong software demonstration and presentation skills
- Comfort with on-line meeting tools (ex. Go-to-Meeting)
- Ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- BS Degree in Business or relevant field
- PMP Certification or equivalent experience
Salary : $75,000 – $90,000