One of our best long term clients in the growing wind energy industry is in need of an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will report to the Managing Director and manage all manufacturing operations. This includes production, service, and related activity. Ideal candidates will have experience with AGMA and ISO standards.
· Maintain high standards for ISO and AGMA
· Develop and manage Quality and EHS systems.
· Manage production including scheduling.
· Oversee predictive and preventative maintenance for equipment and tooling.
· Ensure 5S management and work with team members to maintain superior quality, EHS, and continuously improve processes.
· Collaborate with other management staff to manage staffing, hiring, and training of personnel.
· Bachelors in Engineering, Management, or equivalent experience with rotational technologies and products.
· Strong communication skills with a positive attitude.
· 8 years of manufacturing experience with 4 years experience managing others.
· Strong understanding of process improvement such as Lean and Six Sigma .
· Experience with safety and managing OHSA regulations.
· Experience managing expenses and strategic planning.