Our client is a producer of plastic components for a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturers. This will be an addition to the Extrusion Management Team and will report to the Director of Manufacturing and Maintenance. We have been recruiting for these folks for over 30 years and recognize them as a very stable business enterprise.
- Provide leadership to Extrusion Supervisors and oversee the daily manufacturing activities related to Safety, Quality, LEAN / Six Sigma Manufacturing.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of process improvement and oversee continuous improvement activities on each shift.
- Analyze and recommend improvements in Production, Purchasing, Scheduling, Engineering and work with additional support resources (maintenance, tooling, shipping and receiving, etc.).
- Oversee 3 to 5 direct reports and 85-90 indirect reports.
- BS degree preferably in a technical discipline.
- 8 + years experience in a manufacturing environment and 5 + years experience in Leadership/Management role.
- Must have experience with profile extrusion.
- Formal training and certifications in lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
- Mathematically inclined with the ability to apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staffing requirements and production standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sorry but our client will not VISA sponsor except under NAFTA,
Salary : $75,000 – $95,000