Our client is a medium sized community hospital in the Detroit Metro region who is in need of a Plant Operations Manager. It is Preferred you have this experience in a Hospital or Medical Building.
To be considered the qualified candidate should have the following:
- Associate’s degree in engineering technology OR completion of a recognized apprenticeship program.
- At least Four (4) years experience Plant Operations experience including two to three years supervisory experience in a broad-based and responsible facility maintenance position with exposure to all aspects of the department.
Our client does prefer their ideal candidate to have Eight years of progressive Facility Engineering experience, including five years of supervisory or management level experience in a broad-based facility maintenance position with exposure to all aspects of the department, preferably in a hospital setting.
You should have experience DOING the following:
- leading others
- Policy development
- Personnel actions such as hires, fires, disciplines, etc.
- Performance Appraisals
- Develop current to intermediate goals and measures for a major function, multiple units/areas, or processes.
- Measures and assesses performance. As requested, assists in long range goal development.
- Assist in development of and monitors budget for a major function, multiple units/areas, or processes.
Salary is based on years of experience. Our client offers PTO, paid holidays, full medical insurance and a robust 401K plan. Relocation is available. Salary is based on years of experience. You are eligible for annual performance bonus if hired.
To learn more, email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $65,000 – $85,000