Our client is growing and they need to add a second Production Manager who will oversee 2 shifts in one of their two production groups. They are a sheet metal fabricator serving the large vehicle market. They are located in East Central Wisconsin, about an hour from Green Bay, Appleton, Stevens Point and Wausau. It is a dynamic organization looking for a person who brings excellent leadership skills to the position. The company provides a good leadership mentoring program to further develop your skills.
- Lead a team of 17 on a first shift and team of 5, through a Supervisor, on second shift.
- Responsible for hiring, firing and disciplining within a union environment
- Train and develop staff
- High School or better with at least some leadership studies
- Must have 2+ years of prior production leadership experience, including hiring, firing and disciplining
- Good metal fabrication and assembly experience, anything with truck or automotive would be helpful
- Prior union experience would be helpful
- Understanding blue prints and welding is helpful
- Bonus program, averaging $4,000 a year, guaranteed the first year
- Health, dental and life insurance
- 401K with match
- Vacation and holidays
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Possible relocation assistance for a very strong candidate
Let us move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role. No sponsorship is available.
Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.
Salary : $58,000 – $63,000