Our client is growing die cast, production and assembly operation. They need a Production Manager who will assume responsibility for daily production runs and floor supervision. You will be the second in charge to the Plant Manager. Work with and train team members to maximize production efficiency and maintain an organized flow of material in to and out of the department. Achieve production targets at specified quality levels and within budget. Maintain a safe working environment. Interact effectively with warehouse, material management, maintenance and engineering.
- Associates degree (bachelor's preferred)
- 5 years in manufacturing with at least 2 years Supervisory experience. Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
- Lean, 6 Sigma, Kaizen skills
- A strong leader who has the skills to be a change agent. You need to be able to develop your team and encourage them to take greater responsibility
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of prioritizing workflow to ensure follow-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill. Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Professional attitude and presence. Effective problem solving skills required.
- Customer-oriented approach to problem solving.
- PC proficient using MS Office. ERP Systems. Experience with ADP time keeping systems a plus
- Health Insurance
- 401K with match
- Vacation and holidays
- Some assistance with relocation if necessary
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role.
Salary : $75,000 – $85,000