|This position is responsible for the supervisory oversight of the facility with regard to processing and operations. It is imperative that the candidate have the skill and ability to handle regulatory, quality, personnel, and production adjustment decisions.|
Individual will establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, provide guidance to trainees and co-workers, demonstrate capable leadership abilities, and exercise superior decision making skills.
- Maintain production schedules and operating efficiencies.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and enforcing company policy and programs, to include administering of discipline as required.
- Will be responsible for the training of employees in their job requirements.
- Will be responsible for the scheduling and/or adjustment in schedules to accommodate production requirements.
- Will be responsible for maintaining statistical information necessary to make process adjustments as required for yield and quality maximization.
- Will be responsible for handling specific assignments or projects.
- Will be required to operate all plant production equipment as needed.
- Will be required to follow Food Safety and Quality Responsibilities and comply with all Plant, State, Federal, OSHA, EPA, FDA, USDA, HACCP, and SQF guidelines and regulations for food safety, quality and employee safety.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices required to ensure food safety and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Must be able to work effectively in a multi-tasking work environment. Must be able to work independently, be a cohesive team player who can work effectively with minimum supervision, and have the ability to interact positively with others within the department and the organization. Must be detail oriented, able to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
- Minimum 3 years related supervisory experience. Food/Beverage experience preferred. General manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical material and/or manuals.
- Ability to write detailed correspondence, instructions and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to handle situations or problems with a number of variables.
Salary : $55,000 – $70,000