A growing award winning northwest Ohio metal fabrication supplier to the heavy truck and equipment industries is adding a Program Manager to their team.
This position will be responsible for organizing and bringing a new product into production from inception to first part produced. This would include working with other departments in tool development, PPAP, PFMEA and Control Plan development, eliminate conflicts and ensure new capital equipment is acquired and installed.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of program manager or coordinator experience, automotive experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Supports Lean high performing culture
Compensation: $70,000 – $85,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Company provides a complete package of benefits to their employees.
Relocation: None. Company is seeking local and regional candidates at this time.
Salary : $70,000 – $85,000