World leading manufacturer of automotive components has immediate need
- Acts as liaison between customers and business group in collaboration with engineering for all quality related issues..
- Coordinates quality functions such as audits and response to customer complaints with production business group.
- Manage, audit & maintain ISO Procedures within business group.
- Provide final inspection results to ensure customer specifications are satisfied.
- Proficient in the use and training of manual and automated measuring equipment and techniques.
- Effectively establish and implement valid quality standards that are acceptable to the customers.
- Provide effective records and analysis of data to production and engineering to provide the basis for quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Be knowledgeable and follow all AIAG Manuals, including applicable CQI’s.
- Coordinate, assemble and provide PPAP documentation that meets customer requirements.
- Investigate and analyze quality based information to support ongoing quality related continuous improvement efforts within the business group.
- Maintain close communication with customer service, designers, engineers, suppliers and other support personnel to improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain close communication with customers relative to quality trends and standards.
- Coordinate the effective and timely resolution to customer concerns.
- Trains associates in the business group on new quality related standards or procedures.
- Maintain and update documents and records as required by the business group.
- Perform other quality related duties as directed by supervision
Four year degree in engineering or other technical degree or equivalent experience and education
Minimum of two years’ experience in Manufacturing or Quality.
Extensive knowledge of Statistical Process Control, problem solving techniques and other quality systems.
Experience with automotive quality management systems (ISO/TS16949 and core tools).
Capable of interpreting industry/customer requirements in order to provide plant leadership and guidance to operations and engineering on Product/Process Change Management.
Excellent communication and training skills – verbal and technical writing, required.
International travel may be required as well as unusual work schedule due to customer visits or requirements.
Competency with general word processing, spreadsheet and statistical programs.
Internal audit experience or certification as a quality systems auditor.
ASQ Certification (CQM, CQE, CRE), preferred.
Spanish speaker preferred.
SAP experience a plus.
Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Systems certification required within 24 months
Salary : $65,000 – $85,000