Long time Manufacturing client of ours is hiring a 2nd shift Quality Inspector.
Reporting to the Quality manager, this position is responsible for final inspection of component parts, final product and auditing process controls.
- Perform final inspection on all switches and part orders in accordance with customers and company guidelines before shipment.
- Check to make sure all out going product paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Perform internal process audits as required, report all findings.
- Position has the authority to “shut down” non-conforming processes after notifying Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Communicate drawing discrepancies to Engineering.
- Participate in Customer inspection as needed.
- Assist team members in CII investigations and writing, entering NCRs.
- Report violations of ISO Standard to the Quality Systems Manager/Quality Manager.
- Participate in the prototype review process for all newly developed products and help identify potential issues as needed.
- Assist in ensuring that good manufacturing and quality practices are followed.
- Perform receiving inspection as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Utilize basic measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, multimeter.
- Ability to read blue prints, schematics, wiring and ladder diagrams desirable.
- Communicate in clear, pay attention to details and quality focused.
- Use Microsoft Office and computer literate.
- Minimum of 2 years performing technical work in a manufacturing environment
- ASQ CQT certification preferred
Salary : $26,000 – $34,000