Our client is working to improve its management team and they need a strong Quality Manager who will lead their quality team. They manufacture durable products for a variety of industries and they need a manager who can take control and drive projects to completion.
- Supervise, delegate, and maintain quality staff accountability for driving and improving the quality system and overall quality performance.
- Ensure the QA department supports and resolves customers' product quality issues so as to enhance overall customer satisfaction
- Work to improve supplier performance
- Provide excellent service to manufacturing team
- Maintain and utilize quality tools and practices including: root cause analysis, 6-sigma and continuous improvement
- Guide the QA department using a systematic approach to identifying and reporting quality issues, troubleshooting processes, implementing continuous improvement systems and reducing plant-wide quality costs.
- Associates degree or higher in quality or a related field and very strong management skills. They need more than a “nice guy” or a “yes man.” A strong track record with driving change, prioritizing goals, leading and delegating responsibilities to a team of professionals is an absolute must.
- 5+ years of quality leadership experience. This could include serving as Quality Lead, Supervisor or Manager. There will be 13 reports, 4 are Engineers
- Proven knowledge of quality assurance practices including root cause analysis, 6-sigma tools, ISO or TS procedures
- You need to provide examples & data regarding quality performance improvements in a manufacturing setting.
- Having a CQE or a 6-sigma certification would be a plus.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary:
- Bonus based on profits
- medical, dental, vision
- holidays and vacation
- Relocation assistance available
Let's move your career forward and apply now. We review all resumes and applications submitted. A member of our staff will reach out to you directly if you meet the qualifications for this role.
Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.
Salary : $80,000 – $90,000