Our client is an established and well respected supplier of custom machined aircraft parts located in CT.
Due to the growth of their business, there is an immediate need to add a Quality Technician who will
- Generate AS9102 FAIR ( First Article Inspection Report ) plans as per customer purchase order, drawing and specification requirements.
- Create ballooned FAIR documents within customer’s database, Inspection Xpert & Net Inspect.
- Review and evaluate FAIR results generated by inspection personnel.
- Implement AS9102 FAIR results into customer electronic database systems.
- Track AS9102 FAIR results through to completion including final disposition and approval in our customer’s Inspection Xpert and Net Inspect database
- Receive, evaluate and disposition aerospace raw materials/finished details into the raw materials system.
- Manage the Gage Trak gage calibration system to ensure timely data entry of calibration results as supported by the Gage Calibration supplier.
- Previous experience in AS9102 FAIR requirements, AS9102 forms (Excel format), aerospace quality management systems (AS9100/ISO9001), or similar related fields.
- Familiarity and experience in Microsoft (Excel, Word), Adobe software applications and Gage Trak calibration software or equivalent.
- Familiarity and experience with Inspection Xpert and Net Inspect FAIR software applications.
- Experience with aerospace materials and customer specifications.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Salary : $1 – $1