Due to consistent growth, a northwest Ohio metal fabrication company serving the heavy truck and heavy equipment industries is seeking an experienced Quoting Manufacturing Engineer. This company is a contract manufacturer with 3 locations throughout the nation and is close to major cities, education and recreation.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for preparing cost estimates for customer product and component manufacturing. The Quoting Manufacturing Engineer will use labor, manufacturing standards and contact vendors for component pricing to develop the per unit pricing. This position also reviews the drawings, blue prints and bill of materials for completeness and manufacturability.
- Associates degree in Engineering design, Manufacturing or related degree.
- 3 years+ of manufacturing estimation experience
- 3 years+ of customer service
- Ability to read blue prints
- Familiarity and knowledge with metallurgy
- Good oral and written skills
Compensation: $65,000 – $85,000 DOE
Benefits: The company provides benefits to all of their employees.
Relocation: The company will provide a relocation package to the selected candidate. Prefers local/regional candidates.
Salary : $65,000 – $85,000