A global manufacturer of metal plating components and supplies is seeking 2 Regional Sales Representatives (RSR). In this B2B role, the RSR will identify potential customers and work with current customers on their manufacturing needs. This would be a remote office position only coming to the corporate office for meetings. Ideally, the company is seeking a candidate to be located between Detroit and Cleveland with the other representative being located between Indianapolis and Chicago.
The RSR will identify prospective customers and work with current customers on their needs, work with other RSRs to develop sales proposals and make major account presentations, attend trade shows, and analyze market for new product opportunities.
- Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or 10+ years of B2B industrial sales experience
- Sales and marketing experience with industrial chemicals (lubricants, cutting fluids, etc)
- Sales to the plating industry is a HUGE PLUS!
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 20%-30% after initial training
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation: Base: $70,000 plus commission on sales productivity Total compensation: $100,000+
Benefits: The company provides a complete package of benefits to all of their employees
Salary : $60,000 – $125,000