Love the warm weather? Love the idea of living in southern FL 8 miles from Miami, 200 miles to Orlando and 200 miles to St. Petersburg? Love the beach, fishing and Disney? This region has lots to offer in terms of work/life balance.
Our client is in search of a RN with current or very recent critical care experience. Previous CVICU experience or Successful completion and certificate of CVICU Course preferred. This is a full time role, working days. At times you may be needed to work beyond the regular tour of duty or in another patient care unit as assigned by department head or nursing supervisor.
You should ALSO have the following:
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Good knowledge of EKG interpretation and interventions
- Ability to perform effectively in fast paced, stressful environment
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Basic computer knowledge
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure or is able to easily attain a FL nursing license.
- Holds a current Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
- Holds a current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
Our client is offering competitive pay, relocation allowance and a $ 10,000 sign on bonus for the qualified candidate. Full comprehensive benefits package including major medical, dental, 401K, PTO and so much more! To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with your salary requirements and best contact #/ email. We look forward to coaching you through their entire interview process.
Salary : $75,000 – $100,000