We are in search of a RN who is a Clinical Informatics professional who has been working in an Acute Care Hospital setting.
Our client is a 450+ bed facility. They are a leader in the Central Valley of CA. They have a Level II Trauma center, are Stroke Certified, Recipient of the Leapfrog Group highest “A” rating for patient safety 5 times in a row, Accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Joint Commission Certified Joint Replacement Center plus so many more accolades!
Here are the qualifications we are looking for:
- Clinical System implementation experience
- Clinical experience in an acute care setting
- Management experience
- Change agent for hospital leaders and clinicians to promote adoption of new processes and technologies
- Successful track record of achievement and sustainment of expected benefits and is comfortable in moving the organization out of its comfort zone to achieve excellence
- Knows how to articulate the big clinical picture to hospital audiences: clinicians, ancillary departments, and Information Technology (IT) to align clinical and IT standards with department workflow, processes, and policies.
- Computer user of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in clinical system, implementations throughout the project life-cycle, performing workflow analysis.
- Must have strong conceptual skills, with demonstrated knowledge and skill in problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking.
- Must have demonstrated ability to function both autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to network with colleagues and industry forums to leverage knowledge
- California RN license
Our client offers outstanding competitive pay plus benefits. $ 5,000 Sign on Bonus. Salary depends on expereince:
Our client is offering relocation to the qualified candidate, full comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, life insurance, disability, PTO, 401K etc.
To learn more about this role, please email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you. We have a successful partnership with this client, which means we understand their interview process and can coach you though every step. Our client too takes great pride in having very low employee turnover. We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Salary : $100,000 – $150,000