Would you love to be living in Upstate New York near Montreal, Canada and have luxury of being able to hike in the Adirondack Mountains? If you would like to be able to hike, fish or canoe after a long day or week of work, this is a great place to consider that offers wonderful work/life balance. Additional nearby attractions include Burlington, Vermont, and the old and walled Quebec City, Canada (5hour drive), which has a very European feel and hosts many excellent and inexpensive summertime events.
We are in search of a Director of Obstertics with a BSN. This position provides guidance to achieve defined goals, objectives and outcomes in service, quality, finance, engagement and growth. You will work collaboratively with the Department of Obstetrics and the Department of Pediatrics
Must have requirements include:
- Fetal Monitoring.
- 3-5 years in progressive successful leadership experience in an Obstetric/Mother-Baby setting.
- Must have strong knowledge and experience in a Labor and Delivery setting where decision making, ability to work under dynamic and changing conditions and delegation responsibilities are at the forefront.
- Must have strong skillset as required for Labor and Delivery.
It is a plus if you have a
- Master’s degree in Nursing or comparable area of study ACLS strongly preferred.
- Nurse Executive Certification: CENP or NE-BC/NEA-BC
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Quality Improvement; regulatory compliance
- Financial management skills; business planning
- Employee and labor relations
- Excellent communication skills, facilitation/problem solving skills
- Experience with OB TraceVue/Intellispace
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Major medical insurance coverage, 401K and opportunity for career growth. Salary depends on years of experience. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $93,000 – $122,000