Are you a RN passionate about teaching? Are you a RN Educator who strives for its staff to live by the gold standard of care?
We are in search of a RN Director of Education to lead our client facility who already holds several Joint Commission Gold Seals of Approval and has received FIVE -STAR Patient Satisfaction Scores for 12 consecutive years!
Salary starts at $ 85,000 and goes well into the 6 figures depending on the years experience you have. This is also a Bonus Eligible role.
If you are interested in work/life balance, this job is located in one of the most desirable areas of the country offering all 4 seasons, lots of opportunity for boating and fishing. A days drive to the Smoky Mountains.
To be considered you should have the following experience:
- BSN, MSN Preferred
- 5 years of Education Department leadership experience in an acute care hospital setting providing nursing education and or staff development.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience
- Advanced certification in a specialty field is preferred and/or active participation in professional organizations
- Strong management and teaching ability, and to effectively motivate and supervise others.
- Experienced in the hiring, counseling, evaluations and scheduling
- Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance standards related to CMS, TJC, DHEC and other accrediting bodies.
- South Carolina unrestricted RN license
Our client is offering relocation, full comprehensive benefits package, 401K, PTO and so much more! To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume along with your salary requirements and best contact #/ email. We look forward to coaching you through their entire interview process.
Salary : $85,000 – $85,000