We have an opportunity for an experienced RN with a background in Utilization Management. The opportunity is in the northern CA region south of San Francisco.
Our client has very specific requirements:
• Minimum five (5) years of nursing experience in both patient care and management/leadership roles required.
• Minimum four (4) years of previous supervisory experience required.
• Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other local, state, federal regulations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
* BSN, however a Masters is Preferred
* Case Management experience
Salary starts at $ 175,000
It is a plus if you have the following:
- Care Coordination experience
- Interqual experience
Here is a bit about the doing of the role:
- You will be working between multiple locations at the facility
- Oversees and develops standards of care and standards of practice, directs fiscal management, and quality improvement activities.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results across the continuum of care.
- Develops and monitors budgets for the appropriate use of human and material resources. Monitors financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
- Determines the appropriate staff mix for department and develops processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and maintain the competency of all department staff. Ensures on going staff development.
If this all sounds like you, please email your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you. Our client offers a very robust benefits package and this is a company who is thriving and offers lots of opportunity for career advancement. We will coach you through every step of their interview process if you are selected.