Our firm is in search of an experienced level 2 Surgery RN interested in working in “the happiest city in America”. Our client is located midway between san Jose and Los Angeles. If you are looking to work in an area that offers great work/life balance, this is the place. This location offers biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, sea caves, farm-to-fork eating, and wine/craft beer drinking.
To be considered:
- Experienced assisting surgeons and anesthesiologists
- You should like working in a fast paced environment
- Experienced coordinating flow of equipment, supplies and staff during a surgical procedure.
- Assures patient safety throughout the perioperative phase of care.
- Participates in patient care planning, assessment and nursing treatment.
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- Minimum one year previous full time experience in the operating room.
It is a plus if you are a CNOR and have PALS
Minimum education requirement is RN Associate’s degree.
Our client, a 165-bed tertiary acute-care hospital, is offering relocation. Full comprehensive benefits package. These include:
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- Programs for paid leave, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and online education
Please email your resume to us to learn more about this great role at a great facility that is keen on promoting from within and in a great location
Salary : $79,000 – $131,000